With its experience in the world of HPC Opensides partnered with hupstream mixing his expertise of directory services and systems deployment with industrialization of producing code and packages for Linux Distribution.
This entire offer is based on Open Source components proven in use by both the Linux distribution and by industrial projects in which they have been implemented:
- Management of profiles : FusionDirectory
- Debian and RPM packages repository management
- Deployments : Puppet, Debconf, FAI
The advantages of this offer
- friendly graphical management while taking into account the complex needs through a combination of classes for creating installation profiles.
- control of your installations and deployed content
- multi packages repositories : official repositories, specific repositories within the company
- Delegation of administrative tasks without taking direct hand on machines
Opensides supports you
We offer a turnkey solution in addition to the industrialization of your distribution and components:
- prototyping: creating installation profiles (node frontend node slurm …)
- deployment of cluster components: installation of nodes
- operations and daily maintenance
- assurance of compliance with the mock originally developed
This service offering is based on a solid set of open source tools and the intersecting OpenSides hupstream and expertise.
We offer a preliminary audit of your needs, the implementation of the solution, support and training. In addition we also work to provide you with the packaging of your software for the fullest possible integration.